Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Exercise #3
Often times, I find Habit 3 as the most difficult lifelong learning habit to achieve: viewing problems as challenges. I find that with too many challenges, I lose sight of my end-goal; as a result, I lose focus and commitment to achieving that goal.

Paradoxically, I find habit #1 is the easiest to achieve. Life is boring without goals. Goals give me a sense of purpose and of being; however, developing goals is not enough. One must act on and achieve those goals.

I think the most important solution for me is to prioritize my goals. I have so many goals I want to achieve. At times, it's overwhelming. Consequently, I sometimes procrastinate and achieve nothing.

[+/-] show/hide this post

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine Holmes said...

Hi Rob from the Virtual Services team. Love the cat photo.

January 11, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home