Monday, January 22, 2007

Exercise #5: Posting to Flickr
For exercise #5, I chose option "B." I uploaded then tagged some photos of my carnivorous plants on Flickr. Then I used Flickr to post these pictures along with comments to my Blogger account (the previous five posts below).

While I'm familiar with Flickr, I'd never created my own account or uploaded pictures to it prior to this exercise. I'm impressed with its user-interface and features. How can we (employees here at the King library) utilize Flickr to promote the King library as a community resource? Perhaps we could post pictures along with a description of past, current, or upcoming (i.e. preview) exhibitions at the King library?

Labels: , ,


[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home